Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Surprising Taste of Luxury

If everyday was like yesterday, you won't find me complaining for a long time. :D

Turbo Fire arrived. The box contained a book of DVDs, weight bands, work out calendar, and nutritional calendar. Workout calendar officially starts on Monday, but I think I'll throw in the first DVD this morning and give it a go.

Meanwhile my eating has been awful. Can't turn down my mom's giant fried dumplings. Yes, they are as unhealthy as they sound, although there is veggie in the filling, perhaps that could soften the blow a bit.

As if receiving Turbo Fire wasn't good enough. Hubby took me out to dinner for our anniversary and surprised me with this little darling:

This little baby is now sitting comfortably inside my speedy 35. A lil family of luxury. Mister did well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment