Thursday, June 23, 2011

Come On Turbo Fire!!

If FedEx is accurate, I should be getting my Turbo Fire tomorrow yay!  The last time I was this excited about home workout video was Callanetics, a good 2 years ago.  I got tired of faithfully doing it and not seeing ANY results.

So here's to hoping that Turbo Fire is going to be my ticket for a more toned body and maybe a chance for me to feel like an athlete.  I always envy the joggers I see on the road as I'm sitting in my comfy car, because they are athletes.  Perhaps it's because subconsciously I know that should there ever be a predator that preys on humans, they'be the survivors while I be the main course.  I need to cut down on zombie movies.

Meanwhile, I am going to keep studying for NClex today.  After dropping off baby daughter to school.  I'm a proud mommy today.  She's going to be switched up to a class older than her because the teacher believes she's too advanced for her class right now.  Okay so hubby reminds me that it's only a summer program and not a real school yet, but I'm already looking up Harvard tuition.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment