Monday, June 27, 2011

No Excuses!!!

Such a cliche title, but seriously, that was me this morning.

After getting off work at 7:30am, I came home and snuggled up in bed. Got woken up half an hr later by hubby with a "crisis". Checked my email and realized that I got my ATT! So now the NClex is more realistic than ever! I've got a month left to study! That was enough for me to ditch the idea of sleep and jump on kaplan to review pharm.

Finished a chapter on pharm, all things considered I was quite proud. Continuing the high I decided to put on Turbo Fire 30 and do my work out. I don't think I worked as hard as I did the last two days, may be due to lack of sleep and may be due to muscle fatigue, but I definitely did my best.

So yes, no excuses, not enough lack of sleep! Now it's time to take mom shopping. I'm going to hit up GNC and get their store brand milk shake replacement. Hopefully this will keep my eating under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment