Friday, June 24, 2011

If I Could Bank Up On Sleep...

Then that is exactly what I accomplished yesterday. After dropping off baby girl at school. I went home and studied, and by studied I mean dozed off. Last couple of days of working has gotten me so tired and my sleep schedule all kinds of wacko.

Today I'm up early and in a good mood. Room half way cleaned. Studying is to continue. Turbo Fire is also supposed to arrive today yay! My eating yesterday was quite shameful. I had that "last meal" mentality. Today I'm enjoying some chicken salad mixed with dry fruits and nuts. It's not completely low carb, but I feel that I'm easing myself in.

My ultimate goal is to look like this:

Wouldn't it be nice!!?!?!?

I realized that I'm back into a size 14 again. Hcg got me down to a 12, but I was completely miserable while doing it. I was hungry and I missed food. Shortly after stopping Hcg I put the weight back on. So my short term goal is to get down to a size 12. One day at a time. I blame a lot of emotional eating on my life being a bit unstable, with school and finding a job. But now that things are settled I hope to get some stablity and focus on my health better.

No comments:

Post a Comment