Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Feel Like An Athlete

I am sore all over. I sweated bullets. I have trouble waling. And yes, I feel fantastic!!

Turbo Fire is going great so far. To be fair, it does go against my internal love for lounging around. I remember watching some videos on turbofire before getting the DVD, and one woman said she was having so much fun that she didn't even pay attention to the clock during the work out.

Now........ I'm not going that far. The DVD work out had a time bar at the bottom right which counts down the minutes. I was grateful for that. The work out was hard but to give credit, it is way more fun than Jillian Michael's shred which is very dull. I struggled a bit at the end with the choreography and just being so completely wiped out. I hope that as I continue I will be able to do better, but all in all, I'm pretty satisfied with myself. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment