Saturday, July 2, 2011

DEPRESSED!!!

I am feeling pretty emotional the last few days. Might be because Aunt Flo's in town, my Nclex is getting closer, my job is about to finish and I'm going to begin a new position with all new folks, and my weight!!! :(

So there's good and then there's bad, but a lot of stress sources in my life right now. Last night I sat at the desk at work and realized that I could barely breathe inside my scrub top. Just a month ago the same top was getting almost too big! I don't know what the cause is, I havn't been eating that much more and I have started to do Turbo Fire! OKay only for a week but I thought I'd see some progress by now!

I was down almost 2lbs, but up 1 due to Aunt Flo. Last night I didn't have time to prepare lunch/dinner (it's hard to name a meal that's eaten at 3am), so I grabbed a big tub of Yoplait 99% fat free strawberry yogurt on the way to work and between last night and this morning finished the whole thing. Now I realized, well it's no wonder it tastes so good, it was very in high fructose corn syrup. DARN!

Okay so tonight I'm going to get the Chobani strawberry yogurt.



At least it'll be healthier. Going to do Fire 55Ez. Skipped out on it last night because I was so sleepy. After sleeping in all day I feel a bit better.

I guess the moral of the story is to keep on keeping on. Even though I am getting frustrated with lack of progress, the fact that I havn't gained weight is progress in and of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment